The 2017 AACTE Annual Meeting will feature six major forums, inviting you to explore pressing issues and cutting–edge research with colleagues from around the country. The following forums are planned for the conference in support of the theme “Acting as One: The Power of the Professional Community”:
- Acting as One to Support Educator Development
- Acting as Systems: A Pipeline Approach to Educator Preparation Policy
- The Clinical Practice Imperative: Conversations With AACTE’s Commission
- Community-Based Teacher Preparation as Praxis: Preparing Effective Educators Through Research-Practice Partnerships
- How Does the Work of Teaching Become the Work of Justice and Equity?
- Meeting the Needs of All Learners: Advancing Social Justice and Diversity in Teacher Preparation
Join us at the Tampa Convention Center, in Tampa, Florida, March 2-4, 2017.
Come experience the enhanced AACTE Annual Meeting – One community. One purpose. One place.