Welcome !

Search Community

AACTE Board

Dreams of love.

Dreams of love.

Postby Oliver Sand » February 13th, 2021, 2:45 am

Good day everyone! I dream of love and new relationships despite my old age (I'm 63 years old). I used to work as a teacher and I had no time to look for love. Time has flown by and I am alone.
Oliver Sand
PK-12 School/District

Re: Dreams of love.

Postby Tamina Green, III » February 13th, 2021, 3:13 am

Dreams of love are always beautiful. But at your age you need to really look at life. I do not think that at 63 years old, a person is able to experience the same feelings of love as in his youth.
Tamina Green, III
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Liam K. Lee » February 13th, 2021, 8:33 am

A lonely person needs to look at review elite singles and then maybe he will decide to register on a dating site and find himself a mate for the rest of his long life, because no one should be alone in our life, it’s already hard. Do you think I'm right or wrong?
Liam K. Lee
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Alisa Dicson, III » March 13th, 2021, 6:45 am

Hello. I want dating an older man. I am 26 years old but I like older men, for example 45 years old. It is much more pleasant for me to spend time with them. What kind of dating site can you recommend for me and what do you think of this relationship?
Alisa Dicson, III
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Charle T. Ryals, II » May 8th, 2021, 9:27 am

Most of the people do not care of their age, moreover, experts say love comes from a beautiful mind and heart, it's not related to age! However, a 63 year aged lonely man could have dreamed of love online say for example- reading different sex stories to have more fun and joy during online browsing time. I think you should come out of the room and see the world through a new window, then dream of love will come to you.
Charle T. Ryals, II
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Robin Colin » June 30th, 2021, 5:55 am

Good evening guys! I really want to share with you a great dating site https://www.datemyage.com/dating-an-older-man/ Come to it and have a lot of pleasure from meeting real people, there are no fakes there at all and this is very cool! For several months I only met there and it was wonderful! Vesm wish you a good day!
Robin Colin
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Return to AACTE Board

• In total there are 6 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am