Welcome !

Search Community

PEDS Reports and Data Tools

develop a healthcare mobile app

develop a healthcare mobile app

Postby Begas Iopmal » August 6th, 2020, 2:46 pm

I'm looking for a developer to a healthcare mobile app
I need a developer who has experience in this field.
Begas Iopmal
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: develop a healthcare mobile app

Postby Vixilih Regey » August 8th, 2020, 6:55 am

This is a specific development. Such a mobile application should be with maximum data protection. You can contact the healthcare app development company JetRuby https://jetruby.com/healthcare-app-development-company/ This company that has been operating in the I.T. market for over a decade. JetRuby has developed a mobile app for our network of pharmacies. This has greatly facilitated the logistics, drug accounting and brought in many more benefits for us.
Vixilih Regey
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Solomon Mika » August 9th, 2020, 2:58 pm

Applications for medicine are very relevant. This has been proven especially now that the quarantine period
Solomon Mika
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Begas Iopmal » September 16th, 2020, 1:07 pm

Thank you for your feedback and recommendations. It helps me a lot in my work.
Begas Iopmal
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Irma May » September 16th, 2020, 2:09 pm

Recently, the issue of health is very important for people all over the world. I think your mobile app will be popular with users. And to make the mobile app available to smartphone users, provide it in several languages. This will increase the audience of mobile app users.

“Can my app be potentially beneficial for users outside the English-speaking world?” If the answer is yes, this means localizing your software https://www.smartcat.com/blog/what-is-software-localization/ , when the time is right, could become a huge growth booster.
Irma May
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Milan Joy » September 17th, 2020, 3:05 pm

Nowadays a mobile application has lots of importance in people's day to day life. It helps to make the task of people so easier with a single www.cbdpetmedicines.com click. Here it discusses the details regarding the healthcare mobile app. I am looking here for more details and keep share more updates here.
Milan Joy
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Safety courses

Postby Andrew P. K., II » September 19th, 2020, 9:14 am

The American Lifeguard and Safety TrainingTM is a trademark of the American Lifeguard Association® health and safety courses. The American Lifeguard Association has been offering lifeguard courses for over 30 years and has trained over 250,000 individuals worldwide. The US Labor Department has determined our lifeguard programs are equivalent to the American Red Cross training program.
Andrew P. K., II
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Joan D. Davis, II » September 21st, 2020, 1:43 am

Public relations coursework writing service seekers have been on the rise lately since most learners need Public Relations Writing Services, public relations assignment help and public relations research writing services.
Joan D. Davis, II
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Return to PEDS Reports and Data Tools

• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am