Welcome !

Search Community

AACTE Board

What is an essay?

What is an essay?

Postby Dominic Cooper » August 20th, 2021, 12:31 pm

An essay is a specific genre that is intended to show not only what the author has learned, but also his attitude toward it. Translated from the French language, essay means "essay, sketch" says advanced writers review.

In an essay it is important to show your position, to justify: what, how, why and why. Here it is important not to answer a specific question, but to defend your opinion.

The essay has its own specifics, which are manifested in the following:

Narrow focus. When writing an essay explores a specific topic, you have to think narrowly, but it is this approach that allows you to understand how the author understands and accepts this or that position, opinion, story or narrative, etc.
Author's Opinion. In an essay, it is important to reflect exactly the opinion of the researcher, his point of view. This is what distinguishes it from the proverbial essay and an essay.
The peculiar style of presentation of the text. An essay implies writing a text in a conversational style, but strictly within the limits of culture, ethics, and decency. The use of foul language and jargon is unacceptable. It is enough to state your thoughts in simple and understandable language. It is best to do this with the help of short sentences, literary, emotional words. Avoid youth slang and foreign turns of phrase.
Lack of strictly regulated structure. All material the author presents in his own way in any sequence. The main thing was that the text was consistent, logical, capacious and understandable. The main thing is to fully show the problem and the author's attitude to it.

Thus, the essay is a unique text, in which the student should show his/her attitude to the chosen topic, problem, the ability to analyze the situation, to draw reasonable conclusions, to think logically.

Related Resources:

How to recognize an essay
How to write an essay?
Essay outline (structure)
Problems and possible difficulties in writing essays
Dominic Cooper
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: What is an essay?

Postby Elizabeth Caroll » August 31st, 2021, 2:23 am

These four characteristics are the essential essay, I agree with you. I believe that an essay writing is very complicated. It needs talent and inspiration. Especially severe are specific types of essays. To write an essay, I often asked help in critical analysis writing service when I was a student. I think most of the students do. There is nothing bad in this because such essays are too complicated.
Elizabeth Caroll
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Zaiya Mariya » August 31st, 2021, 8:08 am

Know what do you mean by essay and get all the tips for you to write an essay from the post. CBD products So that it will be very easy for you to fix the issues that you find while writing.
Zaiya Mariya
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Milan Joy » September 1st, 2021, 2:34 am

Good to see the details regarding the online essay writing services details you have shared here. This post shares the details regarding what is an essay integrative rheumatology and the methods used to write an essay perfectly. I am looking here for more details on that. Keep sharing the updates here.
Milan Joy
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Andrin Netzer » September 12th, 2021, 1:51 pm

I spoiled a dozen of drafts and cracked my head for more than two hours, wondering how to do this research the right way. Writer from http://essaywriter.org/buy-term-paper service have hit all my professor's requirements for the paper. All in all, the contents of the paper point to a thorough job and a very educated writer.
Andrin Netzer
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Jacob Blair » September 27th, 2021, 5:33 pm

I found this EssayRoo review not too long ago and was very surprised. Why haven't I found this site before? Here is everything I need!
https://essayservices.review/reviews/essayroo-review
Jacob Blair
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Jessica Warnick » October 19th, 2021, 10:24 am

I saw many services in the comments. I think most of them are reliable.
Jessica Warnick
PK-12 School/District

Return to AACTE Board

• In total there are 8 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am