Welcome !

Search Community

AACTE Board

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic

Postby Mini Xi, IV » August 2nd, 2021, 11:32 pm

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic Detailed Specifications Leaked Before Launch

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic are expected to be unveiled during Galaxy Unpacked event on August 11.

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic's specifications have been detailed in a new leak. The rumoured smartwatches from the South Korean tech giant are said to come in two sizes each - 40/ 44mm and 42/ 46mm. The smartwatches will also reportedly be constructed from different materials like aluminium and stainless steel. Samsung is expected to launch the Galaxy Watch 4 series - expected to have two models in Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic - during its Galaxy 'Unpacked' event later this month along with two foldable smartphones - Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3.

As per a report by the German website WinFuture, the Samsung Galaxy 4 and Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic's specifications have been revealed through PR and marketing material viewed by the publication. It says that both the smartwatches are technically similar barring the dial size and some minor differences. pg

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, Galaxy Watch 4 Classic specifications
For the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic, Samsung is said to opt for a 1.36-inch AMOLED (450x450 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass DX along with a rotating bezel. This variant will reportedly come with 42/ 46mm dial sizes, whereas the vanilla Galaxy Watch 4 will come in 40/ 44mm dial sizes and feature a 1.19-inch display AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass DX. Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic will pack a 361mAh battery that is slated to provide up to 7 days of battery life. On the other hand, the vanilla Galaxy Watch 4 will come with a 247mAh battery.
Mini Xi, IV
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic

Postby Zen Watson, Sr » August 3rd, 2021, 4:58 am

Thanks for sharing this Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic Detailed. It is helpful post for my site
Zen Watson, Sr
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

shzz

Postby Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV » August 3rd, 2021, 7:30 am

I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. Zwembaden op maat
Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

shzz

Postby Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV » August 3rd, 2021, 7:34 am

Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Aanleggen zwembad
Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

shzz

Postby Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV » August 3rd, 2021, 7:39 am

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Ontwerp tuin
Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

shzz

Postby Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV » August 3rd, 2021, 7:41 am

That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. Zwembadbouwers Limburg
Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

shzz

Postby Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV » August 3rd, 2021, 7:43 am

Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. Zwembadaanleg
Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

shzz

Postby Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV » August 3rd, 2021, 7:45 am

I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. Ontwerpen tuin
Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic

Postby Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV » August 3rd, 2021, 7:47 am

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Exclusief zwembad
Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

shzz

Postby Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV » August 3rd, 2021, 7:48 am

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Zwembad bouwen
Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Next

Return to AACTE Board

• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am