Welcome !

Search Community

AACTE Board

Car

Car

Postby Koler Ville, Jr » July 30th, 2021, 2:32 am

The car commes with new alloy front hubs, fabricated rose jointed upper wishbones, bonnet badge and an as new exhaust manifold (all not fitted ) worth £1000. There are also 3 sets of wheel and tyres.
The bad bits are the windscreen is scratched, the temp gauge and rev counter dont work properly and the paintwork is bad all over, micro blistered, scratched and chipped.Also it has a 3 litre bonnet.
The car will be listed on ebay from Friday 10th May at 18.30 with an auction starting price of £9,000 if anybody is interested and wants more info or more photos please contact me.
Koler Ville, Jr
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: Car

Postby Alex L. Gates, II » July 30th, 2021, 2:33 am

Recently I thought about how to take care of the engine compartment. I started visiting automotive forums to get acquainted with this topic, but so far I have only found an article about the steam clean engine. There they described the caring of the undercottlement space excellently and easily, but for comparison, I would like to know about other ways of caring.
Alex L. Gates, II
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: Car

Postby Tamina Green, III » August 18th, 2021, 7:18 am

Good day! Thank you for your review, I am also looking at the ford c max hybrid now, and it seems to me that this is a great economical option! In addition, this car is very economical in fuel consumption, which cannot be a plus at a time when gasoline is only getting more expensive every year. I think you need to pay attention to this car!
Tamina Green, III
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Return to AACTE Board

• In total there are 6 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am