Welcome !

Search Community

AACTE Board

Why machine learning is good for retail and Ecommerce

Why machine learning is good for retail and Ecommerce

Postby Yury Hlinski » July 29th, 2021, 5:05 pm

What comes to your mind when thinking about Machine Learning? Maybe it’s a Tesla’s car with autopilot or a robot produced by Boston Dynamics? Most of the widely known Machine Learning (ML) solutions are some sort of phenomena that (at least for now) is hard to imagine being used in our ordinary lives every day.

But Machine Learning isn’t only about such exclusive and (yet for now) sometimes even impractical products. Actually, almost every person on Earth touches ML almost every day.

We’re talking about retail and e-Commerce. We buy stuff every day and most of it is sold with the help of different Machine Learning applications.

But is ML really helpful and profitable for such businesses? We’re going to find an answer for this (spoiler: it definitely is)
https://innowise-group.com/blog/why-mac ... mmerce-25/
Yury Hlinski
PK-12 School/District

Re: Why machine learning is good for retail and Ecommerce

Postby Vicki Stokes » August 5th, 2021, 8:33 am

There you can download for free, see the first of these data. health and wellness
Vicki Stokes
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Zaiya Mariya » August 7th, 2021, 3:51 am

ML is a good language and it was very good for us in getting many of the things in these days and the future is based on ML and DL. Hemp Oil Make it clear for you how it will design the next world.
Zaiya Mariya
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Vicki Stokes » August 14th, 2021, 7:54 am

Acknowledges for paper such a beneficial composition, I stumbled beside your blog besides decipher a limited announce. I want your technique of inscription... Wedding DJ
Vicki Stokes
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Vicki Stokes » August 20th, 2021, 11:43 am

I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think. Ufa365
Vicki Stokes
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Vicki Stokes » August 21st, 2021, 3:02 am

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. wedding makeup
Vicki Stokes
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Return to AACTE Board

• In total there are 5 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am