Welcome !

Search Community

AACTE Board

Moving company recommendations?

Moving company recommendations?

Postby Alex L. Gates, II » March 24th, 2021, 10:50 am

As the title states, I'm moving away a couple of blocks from a one bedroom apartment. Any recommendations for a moving company that will help with moving my furnitures?

I have a queen bed and mattress, 3 seater sofa, 45'' inch TV, a dinner table+chair and 2 standing desks.

How much should the move cost?

Am I expected to disassemble the bed, standing desks and re-assemble or the moving company would do it for me?

Thanks in advance!
Alex L. Gates, II
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: Moving company recommendations?

Postby Koler Ville, Jr » March 24th, 2021, 11:39 am

Every year the number of office space and appartments is only growing, and with it the number of office moves is increasing, for more details see https://rslmanandvan.co.uk/services/international-removals/ . The reasons for the transfer of offices are different from a decrease in the rental rate to an increase in the company's employees, but the task remains not replaceable, and this is the absence of financial losses and miscalculations, transportation in the shortest possible lines, comfortable movement of company employees.
Koler Ville, Jr
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Charlly Korpa » March 26th, 2021, 9:34 am

It is a better choice that you have made to contact a moving company to do all of your shifting works. photo retouching services Because they can really help n yu in moving your costly things without any damage to a new place.
Charlly Korpa
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Emma P. K., II » May 17th, 2021, 5:08 pm

The wisest thing to do while moving house or office is to contact local Chicago movers and let them take care of the packaging and moving job. Do not think that since your home or office is a small one, then it would be cheaper to do the shifting yourself. If you want to hire the best interstate moving companies, then you have to visit their online store.
Emma P. K., II
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Return to AACTE Board

• In total there are 6 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am