Welcome !

Search Community

AACTE Board

Why you need to learn and how to explain it to your child.

Why you need to learn and how to explain it to your child.

Postby Tamina Green, III » February 26th, 2021, 2:06 am

Learning is necessary to build as many new neural connections in the brain as possible. They form our skills, the more of them, the better the brain is developed. In the modern world, you can only compete with others with intelligence. No power, no communication do not give such an advantage in life, and what gives advanced intelligence.

If you explain to your child why you need to learn, then in the future you will raise a happy and successful person. And then no dull teacher can cope with his desire to learn something new.

The school curriculum, whatever it is — is new information every day. And the human brain is most active in the period from 6 to 18 years. This does not mean that he does not learn anything later. The skill of mastering and processing information is formed best at this age in order to successfully use it in later life.

The modern education system, unfortunately, does not provide academic knowledge. But studying at school instills skills that no home schooling will give.

Here are the most important ones:

1. Socialization. The school allows you to learn to adapt to the current circumstances and be able to communicate with people to the best extent.

2. Stress resistance. Classmates can be very diverse, but the skill of "survival" in the noise or when the student is driven, the school gives unambiguously.

3. The ability to be part of a team. The child may not be strong in physics, but he writes excellent essays and can read diagonally. A class is also a team. Therefore, joint projects are a good reason to prove yourself.

4. Search for information. Now there is an Internet connection, so there is no shortage of information. But the ability to quickly search for it is highly appreciated. At school, this important skill is acquired not only in computer science lessons, but also in creative tasks.

5. The ability to analyze the information received. Test systems of knowledge assessment form the skill of separating useful information from false information. This is very useful in adult life, to give a correct assessment of any events.

Now it is difficult to get carried away with studying — the program may be uninteresting, the teacher boring. But the basic skills acquired in school life, the child will use in the future constantly.

Why do you need to study well
This question is relevant not only for students, but also for their parents. Let's see why it's useful to be an excellent student.

1. Good grades make it possible to transfer and study at the school after which it is easier to enter the budget places at the university.

2. The teacher, seeing the efforts of the student, tries to help.

3. The skill of constantly improving your skills in learning is incredibly valuable in itself — the child strives to learn new things, his brain is better warmed up, he makes decisions faster and achieves success.
Tamina Green, III
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: Why you need to learn and how to explain it to your chil

Postby Liam K. Lee » February 26th, 2021, 8:32 am

I agree with you! It is simply necessary for a child to learn, but I believe that everything should be in moderation, because if you overload a child from an early age, he will not want to learn in the future! When my child does not have time to complete his English homework, we always turn to https://paperleaf.ca/english/. I advise!
Liam K. Lee
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Milan Joy » February 26th, 2021, 10:19 am

Learning is an important part of your life. We can say that we are learning every day. Each day is a new kind of experience in our life in a different nursing homes in pasadena way. Learning will help you to achieve success in your life. So utilize every opportunity in life that you can learn.
Milan Joy
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Baker Man » March 4th, 2021, 10:32 am

I completely agree Learning is necessary to build as many new neural connections in the brain as possible. They form our skills, the more of them, the better the brain is developed and that’s why I need essay writer to help me.
Baker Man
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Zoe C. Denver » March 4th, 2021, 4:38 pm

Knowledge is power. We never stop learning while we are growing. We learn even one small thing every day. You can visit https://ascotcamogli.it/ and learn about the best bookmakers and gambling.
Zoe C. Denver
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

shzz

Postby Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV » March 5th, 2021, 9:35 am

This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Zonnepanelen Heerlen
Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

shzz

Postby Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV » March 5th, 2021, 9:38 am

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Airco Genk
Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

shzz

Postby Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV » March 5th, 2021, 9:40 am

Great survey. I'm sure you're getting a great response. Zonnepanelen Horst aan de Maas
Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

shzz

Postby Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV » March 5th, 2021, 9:43 am

I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. Airco Gingelom
Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

shzz

Postby Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV » March 5th, 2021, 9:44 am

Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. Zonnepanelen Kerkrade
Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Next

Return to AACTE Board

• shzz by Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV
  • shzzz by Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV
  • shzzz by Dr. Mr M. Seo, IV
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am