Welcome !

Search Community

AACTE Board

Growth kids games

Growth kids games

Postby Jane Hern, Jr » November 29th, 2020, 2:36 am

I read the books of several child psychologists and they say that play is one of the important aspects of development in childhood. However, this is a well-known fact for all parents. My biggest concern is that modern games are becoming interactive, especially when children are forced to move to distance learning and practice isolation. What games will be most useful for children under 10?
Jane Hern, Jr
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: Growth kids games

Postby Joel Jamesson » November 29th, 2020, 3:52 am

I can advise you to select play material on your own while your children are still young. Here, take a look at this site - https://gamesgo.net/ This is a good example of what a child safety website looks like and filters content on its pages. Look for games like this and I think your kids will appreciate it.
Joel Jamesson
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Alisa Dicson, III » December 4th, 2020, 10:35 am

Help me unlock damascus camo in the game. I have been playing video games not very long ago and I don't understand how to unlock it or do I have to buy it? Thanks for the help. I look forward to your advice. I really want to upgrade my player.
Alisa Dicson, III
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Asad A. Azeem, II » January 16th, 2021, 12:45 pm

Your style is unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess Game I'll just book mark this site.
Asad A. Azeem, II
PK-12 School/District

Postby Jacson Alis » February 9th, 2021, 3:47 am

Woah very unusual to see such an intricate part of a childs growth has also been utilised in many free to play games online, as such is possible if you don’t know then try rummikub rules a chance. Then give that online site game a play and find out for yourself.
Jacson Alis
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Milan Joy » February 10th, 2021, 9:11 am

Games are really an integral part of kids development. There are different kinds of gaming materials that are useful for the brain developments and entertainment clinical rheumatology of children. Good to see that you have described some of them here. Looking here for more updates.
Milan Joy
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Alisha James » March 28th, 2021, 6:00 pm

Childhood is an essential part of life. And it's the best time to attract your kids to the educational process and show them that it's not hard and can also be interesting. I always look for new info on how I can improve my kids' knowledge. A few days ago, I came across the article on how can we stimulate overall kids brain development and critical thinking and there, I found a lot of useful info. I think that it will be useful for other parents to read also.
Alisha James
PK-12 School/District

Postby Landy Parte, II » June 24th, 2021, 3:05 am

Great topic; I think it's better to pay attention to a cool thing - wooden toys based on the Montessori technique. I think it's a cool thing for many ages, but here I have found it for quite young children - https://woodandhearts.com/collections/montessori-arches. Made from natural materials, I think it's cool!
Landy Parte, II
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Return to AACTE Board

• In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am