Welcome !

Search Community

Journal of Teacher Education

Is book writing profitable

Is book writing profitable

Postby Jacklin Albert, III » July 28th, 2021, 9:16 am

Everyone that is not an author thinks that an author's life is ideal. The author write a book or numerous. Then they sell millions of copies. They sit back and get ease on their luxurious island, and in the end, they live their life off their book royalties. The reality cannot be much more different.

A typical book author hardly makes more than the minimum wage. According to Ghostwriting Service, an author gets to advance, reaching 10% royalties on each book's net profit. For example, if the retail price of one book is $30, the author is required to sell a minimum of 5000 copies so that he could break even on a $6000 advance.

Moreover, if you are confused about writing a book to be profitable, then just check out the worth of JK Rowling's, Stephen King, and John Grisham. Even if you book retail price is $1, and you sell more than a million copies, it is simple that you would become a millionaire.
However, there are many scenarios where we see that authors cannot see even hundreds of copies. This factor can demotivate an author, but it is upon time and luck that you can also become a bestselling author.
Jacklin Albert, III
PK-12 School/District

Re: Is book writing profitable

Postby Dr. Katherine Lang, FSC » August 8th, 2021, 3:36 pm

There was a time when I had no place to discuss with about my current writing service issues see page https://www.ieyenews.com/2021-guide-to- ... ationally/ which could solve my learning though so I went to online for see post and they got my all the problem away which need to solve by any profesional only
Dr. Katherine Lang, FSC
PK-12 School/District

Postby Dr. Mathew Jason, FSC » August 14th, 2021, 1:40 am

Writing companies are very rare which can provide you good content for your assignment or any thing related to content, but I can suggest you good one website that is called https://www.assignmentholic.co.uk/our-s ... ase-study/ where you can good quality writing, and error free of grammar. its that much short and experience expert and professionals of cheap paper writing service review that matter with trusted writing companies
Dr. Mathew Jason, FSC
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Camila Madison » August 20th, 2021, 3:15 am

Being a struggling author I completely agree with you. People who hear we are writers think we have it easy but in reality, we are surviving more than they could imagine. I have been struggling to get my first book published since last year and still there seems to be no chance of that. I started my writing career from academic writing by working for write my essay writing service. They provided me with many opportunities to make contacts and to polish my writing skills while I wrote a lot of essays for their customers on various subjects and last year I finally finished writing my book on e-learning, but now I am struggling to find a good publisher for it.
Camila Madison
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Joel Rey, II » August 23rd, 2021, 1:28 am

If you have an agent, they're taking 15% of every greenback you are making, in change for having positioned you within the position to be a first-class Dissertation Writing Service vendor. But roughly, roughly, you may anticipate you are getting $3.50 for every reproduction of the e-book this is bought.
Joel Rey, II
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Return to Journal of Teacher Education

• In total there are 33 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 32 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am