Welcome !

Search Community

Journal of Teacher Education

Reality Testing Weight Loss Success by tell-noodles-survey

Reality Testing Weight Loss Success by tell-noodles-survey

Postby Ben Stoke » November 29th, 2021, 9:27 am

When I was a kid I would insist that my parents purchase these specific shoes that I believed would make me run faster and jump higher. In my adolescence I wanted to wear certain clothes that would make me part of the in crowd. Presently, some adults believe that driving a certain car will in fact make them more popular and increase their chances of dating the right person. As an adult I realize that many of us are using these same types of media driven magical/wishful thinking when choosing how to go about losing weight. We somehow believe that there is a quick fix to years of inactivity and careless eating habits.
I have been in the Health and Fitness industry for over 20 years, and using the tell-noodles-survey as my diet and I continue to be amazed at how easily many of us are led into the profit driven hype the media feeds us. Telling us how using philosophy 'X' or product 'Y' will lead to quick and satisfying weight loss. Drawing from my experiences in high school wrestling; to National level Powerlifting; presently practicing Mixed Martial Arts, as well as having been a practicing psychotherapist, I know what works and what doesn't, as well as the struggles it takes to get there. I have witnessed the frustration of 100's, if not 1,000's of clients who came to me after trying the latest diet trend and having little to no results. I know what works in the real world. I know how to help you get there because I've assisted 100's if not 1,000's of clients achieve their weight loss goals. And there is no magic involved.

The process is rather simple, eat more calories than you burn and you will gain weight. Eat fewer calories than you burn and you will lose weight. The trick of course is not to deprive yourself so much that you feel hungry while having fewer calories.
Ben Stoke
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Return to Journal of Teacher Education

• In total there are 41 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 38 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am