Welcome !

Search Community

Journal of Teacher Education

Are education and intelligence related?

Are education and intelligence related?

Postby Alan Weber » November 18th, 2021, 4:40 am

I think that intelligence does not depend on education A person can not go to university but be very intellectually developed. What do you think about that?
Alan Weber
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: Are education and intelligence related?

Postby Ted Reddit, II » November 19th, 2021, 1:28 pm

I totally agree with you. A lot of rich people do not have higher education, but they are very intellectually developed. This is so because they are interested in learning something new and they do it with great pleasure. The level of your intelligence you can check on a site https://iq-global-test.com/ I think that after this you will understand that it is necessary for you to study
Ted Reddit, II
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Peter Weigel » November 20th, 2021, 10:51 am

Well, what you say makes some sense. Because it doesn't matter how many grades or years you've gone through. For example, one person can learn everything on his own and be smart, and another person can learn badly with everyone else for several years. I don't know if I have made that point to you, but I hope so.
Peter Weigel
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Sushi Tina » December 3rd, 2021, 12:17 am

If you haven't played this game give it a try, because it's really fun! drift boss is a game where you drift and skid your car like a boss. With good timing, drift left and right. There are also countless games waiting for you to conquer
Sushi Tina
PK-12 School/District

Return to Journal of Teacher Education

• In total there are 42 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 39 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am