Welcome !

Search Community

Journal of Teacher Education

10 Interesting Facts About Software Development

10 Interesting Facts About Software Development

Postby Addas F. Addas » December 27th, 2020, 7:07 am

Did you know that the first computer programmer was a woman born in 1815? Since then, software development is continuously evolving, adapting to technological and scientific breakthroughs and industry changes.
If you are already a programmer or aspire to become one, one thing you should definitely know about this profession is that you will constantly have to change and learn how to operate new tools, languages, technologies etc. That way you will be able to add on to your work and create spectacular products that users enjoy and you feel proud of.
Read the infographic below to find out 10 interesting and fun facts about software development to use in your interviews :
Image for post
Source: Mercury Solutions
__
Interested in a career as a software engineer? Agile Actors is the ecosystem for ambitious and talented tech professionals. From setting meaningful personal goals to getting personal coaching, it helps you find your next career step and deliver value to the real world. Check our current openings.
Addas F. Addas
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Software Development

Postby Riiupw F. Afrass » December 28th, 2020, 11:05 am

Yep, everyone needs to know about this.
Thank you for the article.
Guys, now I want to talk about the business software HyperC.com in general. About which programs belong to this category and which ones do not, how to distinguish them, and what to look for when choosing.
I think this will be useful not only for experienced but also for beginners who have not encountered business software and do not know what they need. Any ideas? Where do we start?
Riiupw F. Afrass
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Camelia Man » January 14th, 2021, 6:26 am

The article titled 10 Interesting Facts About Software Development helped me realise the beneigts of software development and also helped me realise the the differences in Heroku vs aws. It was good.
Camelia Man
PK-12 School/District

Postby Natalie J. Wood, IV » February 5th, 2021, 9:51 am

there are thousands of forums talking about these services and sharing their samples on the forums. If people want to read about them they should search in the engines about small business scheduling calendar online link to appointment. They will have amazing results.
Natalie J. Wood, IV
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Milan Joy » February 8th, 2021, 12:52 pm

Wow!! As a software developer, this article seems to be really interesting for me. I didn’t hear the information that was described here. I am expecting more ana rheumatology such kinds of articles and looking here for more updates. Keep sharing more such details over here.
Milan Joy
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Emma P. K., II » February 22nd, 2021, 3:51 pm

Programming and software development are in demand. Android and ios development technology is getting famous. For the best App development companies in Kenya, you should visit the website align minds website. The company has a team of professional developers, which have developed a lot of applications for different users.
Emma P. K., II
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Dikkar Marad » March 14th, 2021, 10:58 am

Yes, you can convert WordPress to app easily.
Check these plugins at wpnewsify source. There learn, how you can convert any WordPress site to a mobile App with basic functions Like view Post
Dikkar Marad
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Return to Journal of Teacher Education

• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am