Welcome !

Search Community

Journal of Teacher Education

Project for Appliance Repair Hamilton

Project for Appliance Repair Hamilton

Postby Ken Cream » November 5th, 2020, 6:01 pm

Today my class is doing a project to simulate a popular career. We chose appliance repair because our teacher used to do it. Now my task is to reach out to an appliance repair company. I chose Appliance Repair Hamilton to leanr about the industry and interview a real worker. Now, I'm asking on education forums for anyone who doesn't have any experience in repairing appliances to tell us what you think a life in that career would be like. Please let me know what you think. Thanks. After I will compare.
Ken Cream
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: Project for Appliance Repair Hamilton

Postby Charlly Korpa » January 28th, 2021, 12:27 pm

It is not possible to change our home appliances frequently. It is really expensive. Byt we can repair our items if they got damaged. And here they have introduced a good company in which we can do all kind of repairing works for our home appliance. garage door spring repair Check the post for more pieces information.
Charlly Korpa
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Dazy Wane » January 28th, 2021, 5:53 pm

Thanks for sharing!
Dazy Wane
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Jack F. Fanders » March 20th, 2021, 8:06 pm

Oh, I used a repair service not too long ago, too, though in Brooklyn. I noticed that it's quite common here because the handyman said there were 5-6 orders a day. And that's quite a lot. Apparently, everyone uses the devices intensively during the quarantine period ;) I got my fridge repaired at refrigerator repair Brooklyn. If someone would be helpful, I can tell you more about them. They're not bad guys, I think.
Jack F. Fanders
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Return to Journal of Teacher Education

• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am