Welcome !

Search Community

Journal of Teacher Education

negligible

negligible

Postby Dr. Solona Danako » October 15th, 2021, 5:07 am

“I have three declared challengers.” And maybe one not declared. She made herself meet Dyelin’s gaze. Not angrily; just eyes meeting eyes. Or maybe Dyelin did take it for anger, with her jaw tight and her face flushed. If so, so be it. “By herself, Arymilla is negligible, but Nasin has joined House Caeren to her, and whether or not he’s sane, his support means she must be considered. Naean and Elenia are imprisoned; their armsmen are not. Naean’s people may dither and argue until they find a leader, but Jarid is High Seat of Sarand, and he will take chances to feed his wife’s ambition. House Baryn and House Anshar flirt with both; the best I can hope is that one goes with Sarand and one with Arawn. Nineteen Houses in Andor are strong enough that smaller Houses will follow where they lead. Six are arrayed against me, and I have two.” Six so far, and the Light send she had two! She would not mention the three great Houses that had all but declared for Dyelin; at least Egwene had them tied down in Murandy for now.

อ่านต่อได้ที่>>>โรงเรียนเทศบาลวัดไทรอารีรักษ์
สาระน่ารู้>>>กระดูก
Dr. Solona Danako
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Return to Journal of Teacher Education

• In total there are 33 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am