Welcome !

Search Community

Journal of Teacher Education

How to make money playing video games?

How to make money playing video games?

Postby Peter Weigel » October 13th, 2021, 2:55 am

This is a very evolving topic and I would like to participate in the discussion as well. There are now games in which you can not only invest money, but also earn money in such games. Honestly, I do not know exactly how such a system works, but for me it is cool. I would also like to play such games. Recommend that to me something.
Peter Weigel
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: How to make money playing video games?

Postby Alan Weber » October 16th, 2021, 8:25 am

It works very simply. When you play a virtual game, such as lightnite, you get money for some items or things that you can sell. Some artifacts are very expensive. That way you can earn in-game cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
Alan Weber
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Ted Reddit, II » October 18th, 2021, 9:07 am

These are really very cool games. I like that I can play, relax and earn game cryptocurrency. The choice of games is very big and you can choose exactly what you like. The better you play the more money you can earn)
Ted Reddit, II
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Dikkar Marad » October 20th, 2021, 10:10 am

Fortnite chooses to have microtransactions in skins https://skins.co/ because in battle Royale games, giving players advantages by purchasing real money is extremely unfair. If in FortniFor example, if you could pay to spawn with all golden weapons with full ammo, that would defeat the game's purpose.
Dikkar Marad
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Mille Kentk, IV » November 29th, 2021, 9:22 am

Hi, I've been playing destiny 2 for many years now. Destiny 2 is a Massively Multiplayer First Person Shooter developed by Bungie Studios and published by Activision, released on September 6, 2017 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and October 24 on Microsoft Windows.
Mille Kentk, IV
PK-12 School/District

Postby Denis Oden » November 29th, 2021, 9:31 am

It doesn't matter if you are an experienced professional or a complete beginner - here's a guide to Destiny 2. At https://overgear.com/d2 you can get any weapon. The weapon system of Destiny 2 has been significantly revised compared to the first part, so with the release of the game, experienced veterans were in a sense equalized with beginners
Denis Oden
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Return to Journal of Teacher Education

• In total there are 39 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 37 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am