Welcome !

Search Community

Journal of Teacher Education

Wanted: Future Journal Themes

Wanted: Future Journal Themes

Postby Stephanie Knight » August 7th, 2012, 11:19 am

The Journal of Teacher Education is published five times per year, and usually one of those five is focused on a specific theme (while others are open-topic). Recent and upcoming themes touch on accountability, special education, the Common Core State Standards, and cross-disciplinary work. What topics would you like to see explored in a future themed issue?
Stephanie Knight
Penn State University

Re: Wanted: Future Journal Themes

Postby Terry Smith » August 11th, 2013, 11:41 pm

Educational technology areas I would like to see in JTE are global education and virtual/game-based learning with pre-service teachers. Global awareness is usually cited as a 21st century skill, but how are new teachers receiving experiences in their teacher education programs? How are preservice teachers using or leveraging the research noted advantage of using games or virtual learning environments in the classroom? Terry Smith - Western Illinois University
Terry Smith
Western Illinois University

Postby Gwendolyn Shultz » October 28th, 2014, 10:06 pm

We are a small regional campus, and would like guidance on selection, maintenance, usage, of an electronic assessment system that will meet our needs in adhering to CAEP/NCATE standards.
Gwendolyn Shultz
Special Education
Gifted Education
Indiana University Southeast
Gwendolyn Shultz
Indiana University Southeast

Postby Alicia Cotabish » January 23rd, 2015, 10:33 am

I would like to see a special issue focused on virtual coaching and/or virtual internships in teacher education.
Alicia Cotabish
University of Central Arkansas

Postby Imani Akin » January 23rd, 2015, 3:40 pm

Hello Colleagues,
I would like to explore the idea of a theme regarding teacher preparation for working in alternative school settings, beyond exceptionalities, and focusing on teacher preparation for working with students who require an education in a non-traditional learning environment in order to succeed. Perhaps competency-based learning is the theme.

Imani Akin, Ed.D.
College of Education
University of Phoenix
Imani Akin, Ed.D.
College of Education
University of Phoenix
708-612-3765
imaniakin@email.phoenix.edu
Imani Akin
University of Phoenix Arizona

Postby Hanna Marin » September 6th, 2016, 12:30 pm

i hope, you have found a lot of themes for journals! check http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/main-difference-between-online-and-traditional-education and read some data about online and traditional education!
Hanna Marin
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Return to Journal of Teacher Education

• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 175 on April 24th, 2014, 1:58 pm