Welcome !

Search Community

Professional Preparation and Accountability

What is a karmic number?

What is a karmic number?

Postby Liam K. Lee » May 26th, 2020, 10:12 am

The recommendations given by the number of fate will be incomplete without the karmic number. The number of karma is an indicator of the development of the soul, it determines what a person should work on and what spiritual path should go in his current incarnation.

This is a two-digit number, and it is calculated from the sum of all the digits of the full date of birth (HH, mm, yyyy). Example: March 18, 1988= 18.03.1988 = 1 + 8 + 0 + 3 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 8 = 38 10 – 19. Work on the body and soul; 20-29. Connection with the genus, intuition; 30-39. Transfer of experience, mentoring; 40-49. Work with sacred knowledge, knowledge of the meaning of life; from 50.

The highest spirituality, the divine service. The information that can be gleaned from numerology is quite simple. More accurate information is provided by astrology – a field of knowledge in esotericism that studies the character and fate of a person by the date of birth and the location of the stars at the time of birth.
Liam K. Lee
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: What is a karmic number?

Postby Oliver Sand » May 26th, 2020, 11:58 am

Good afternoon. This can really affect our lives and recently I saw the number 111 very often, so I started looking for more information in numerology and now I understand what this angel number means. You can also look and I'm sure you will be interested to find out what this number gives confidence & independence.
Oliver Sand
PK-12 School/District

Re: What is a karmic number?

Postby Charlly Korpa » May 27th, 2020, 2:48 am

Karmic lessons are indicated by the numbers missing in your birth name. This is the first time I am hearing about these facts. And it seems so interesting. cbd health benefits I have calculated my karmic debt number using these methods And get to know about previous lifetimes.
Charlly Korpa
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Reader

Postby Yvonne Alvarez, II » June 9th, 2020, 8:44 am

What is a karmic number? Have anybody help me the most? I want to know or also can said that is zety legit is needed to understand it or may not be good for us to understand what is mention in karmic number. You guys are just hace to always keep data secret.
Yvonne Alvarez, II
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Return to Professional Preparation and Accountability

• In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am