Welcome !

Search Community

Professional Preparation and Accountability

How much THC?

How much THC?

Postby Oliver Sand » May 5th, 2020, 3:33 am

This is the first time I will try to treat stress with weed and I am interested in the approximate content of THC, for example, in the joint. Have any of you considered this question? What can you say?
Oliver Sand
PK-12 School/District

Re: How much THC?

Postby Tamina Green, III » May 5th, 2020, 4:45 am

You know, the THC content depends on which strain of cannabis you choose for your joint. In any case you will be interested to read this article https://www.marijuanabreak.com/blog/how-much-thc-is-in-a-bowl-dab-and-a-joint and learn more details. I prefer to use weed with a low THC content to get just a good relaxing effect and quite a bit of buzz.
Tamina Green, III
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Zaiya Mariya » May 5th, 2020, 5:12 am

What do you mean by THC? Can you share more details about the topic? From here I couldn't understand what is meant by THC term. So please try to add more, cheap real diamond rings then it will very helpful for us.
Zaiya Mariya
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Alanys Dobster » May 5th, 2020, 1:32 pm

Cool!
Alanys Dobster
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Jake J. » May 25th, 2020, 3:20 am

I don't really understand what are you all talking about... I just want to share that I have found a very interesting article about the best CBD oil right here and you definitely need to see it too in case you want to learn more information about it. I hope that I helped you friend with this question.
Jake J.
PK-12 School/District

Return to Professional Preparation and Accountability

• In total there are 13 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am