Welcome !

Search Community

Professional Preparation and Accountability

5 Latest Technological Trends in Education to Watch

5 Latest Technological Trends in Education to Watch

Postby Estrella Alex » March 25th, 2020, 8:30 am

We have witnessed the technological advancement in the field of education at a high level. Here are some latest and upcoming trends concerning technology in schools that you must know:

1.5G:
The 5G technology that is soon to surround us will be a big plus for us in the educational aspect. With it coming your way, your connectivity will never go down. When the Wi-Fi bars go down, your 5G will be up for you to perform your tasks.

2.Augmented Reality:
Soon, we will witness the augmented reality tools implemented in education. It will be able to enhance and improve the learning process for the students.

3.AI Implementation:
Artificial Intelligence has always marveled in every field. The machine learning trends have helped assist students and allow multiculturism Finance Dissertation Help has a lot of stored information regarding AI.

4.Automation:
The smart tools implemented in schools have allowed automation in many aspects. From attendance to many administrative tasks, automation has become possible with the new trends in technology.

5.Personalized Learning:
Our traditional and trivial methods of learning include the 'one teacher and many students' approach in our classrooms. It arises many hurdles in the teaching process. Through automated chatbots and lectures provided on the internet, assisting students has become simpler.
Estrella Alex
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: 5 Latest Technological Trends in Education to Watch

Postby Genny Herried » March 25th, 2020, 9:59 am

Interesting info, thanks!
Genny Herried
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Liam K. Lee » March 28th, 2020, 7:45 am

Good afternoon! Technology has entered the lives of students very tightly. For example, I recently encountered the problem of writing a historical essay. Only thanks to expert recommendations on this site https://veteranstoday.com I was able to solve the issue of writing a historical essay as quickly as possible and avoid a bad grade. I advise everyone to read the instructions.
Liam K. Lee
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Postby Mily Rose » March 30th, 2020, 5:25 am

This column seems interesting. This article 'Top 10 Trends In Education' is very beneficial to me as a student. I think the future of technology in education is encouraging teachers to expand beyond linear, text-based learning and to engage students who learn best in other means.
thebestcbdpill.com
Mily Rose
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Return to Professional Preparation and Accountability

• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am