Welcome !


Search Community

PEDS Data Entry

Alternative Certification

Alternative Certification

Postby Daryl E Fridley » April 11th, 2013, 4:18 pm

Should alternative certification programs that require a bachelor's degree for entrance-- but are composed of bachelor's level courses and do not result in a master's degree--be included in undergraduate cohorts (e.g. B-3A) or post-bachelor cohorts (e.g. B-3C)?
Daryl E Fridley
Southeast Missouri State University
Posts: 1

Re: Alternative Certification

Postby Yupin Bae » April 12th, 2013, 12:18 pm

Since it is for a certificate not for a degree, I would report students in B4A or B4B. If the course leavel is bachelor's, report them in B4A, but if the courses are at postbachelor's level, report them in B4B. The certificate must be at initial level.
Yupin Bae
American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
Posts: 10

Re: Alternative Certification

Postby John Clark Clark » October 14th, 2019, 8:51 am

A secure application and all offers are dumped for the flow of the offers for the candidates. The range of the https://aussiessayservices.com/ is divided for the from and change stint for the helping hand for the ideal and vital paths for the flow of the substances for the future offers for the humans.
John Clark Clark
Posts: 1

Re: Alternative Certification

Postby Dr. Greg H. Bjorg, Jr » December 5th, 2019, 9:52 pm

I don't bother much about all those things anymore after I found the best crypto bots which allow me to earn quite a lot of money. And it doesn't require some special knowledge or skill which is just amazing.
Dr. Greg H. Bjorg, Jr
Posts: 5

Return to PEDS Data Entry

  • In total there are 9 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests