Welcome !


Search Community

PEDS Data Entry

Alternative Certification

Alternative Certification

Postby Daryl E Fridley » April 11th, 2013, 4:18 pm

Should alternative certification programs that require a bachelor's degree for entrance-- but are composed of bachelor's level courses and do not result in a master's degree--be included in undergraduate cohorts (e.g. B-3A) or post-bachelor cohorts (e.g. B-3C)?
Daryl E Fridley
Southeast Missouri State University
Posts: 1

Re: Alternative Certification

Postby Yupin Bae » April 12th, 2013, 12:18 pm

Since it is for a certificate not for a degree, I would report students in B4A or B4B. If the course leavel is bachelor's, report them in B4A, but if the courses are at postbachelor's level, report them in B4B. The certificate must be at initial level.
Yupin Bae
American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
Posts: 10

Return to PEDS Data Entry

  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 175 on April 24th, 2014, 1:58 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest