Welcome !

Search Community

PEDS Data Entry

How to become a successful blogger

How to become a successful blogger

Postby Joel Jamesson » November 4th, 2020, 2:10 am

I am running my Instagram page now. I like it . But there are several nuances that bother me. I know that my stories need to be bright to provoke feedback, but I get few comments. Did I forget to do something? How can this be explained?
Joel Jamesson
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: How to become a successful blogger

Postby Jane Hern, Jr » November 4th, 2020, 3:16 am

Hello! I see that this question worries you very much. I usually advise you to pay close attention to the content. Write what is interesting to your subscribers. There is usually a wide range of topics that you can use. There are also small tricks to increase the traffic of a particular post. I advise you to share your Insta posts on other social networks and use url shortener. Unusual links grab attention and often cause you to jump directly to the news. Just try this trick.
Jane Hern, Jr
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Re: How to become a successful blogger

Postby Zaiya Mariya » November 21st, 2020, 7:37 am

How to become a successful blogger. http://myplantbasedmealplan.com The question is resolved here, you could get the best ways for you to become a successful blogger from here. Get tips and ways to know what are they. Lets us see it.
Zaiya Mariya
NO COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Return to PEDS Data Entry

• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 583 on January 15th, 2020, 9:38 am